We can help you manage all aspects of your family’s financial life. In fact, many of our family client relationships have been in existence for over 20 years.We examine your family’s financial situation from every angle; we look at:
1. The current financial state
2. Identify future potential risks
3. Develop detailed financial plans that help meet your family’s needs/goals, foster peace of mind, and help position your family for financial success from one generation to the next
Helping the next generation of your family learn how to manage wealth can be one of the greatest legacies you provide. We can help set up the next generation for financial success with:
- targeted education ranging from tracking their cash inflows and outflows to establishing a realistic budget
- multi-goal planning by developing savings strategies for home purchases, education and retirement.
- teaching them the fundamentals of investing, as well as helping them establish their own estate, insurance, and philanthropy plans.
To ensure that your family’s wealth is properly transferred to the next generation, we will help your family develop or revise estate plans to help minimize estate taxes. We will work with you and your attorneys to implement wills, trust documents, powers of attorney documents, and health care proxies. We will guide you through potential estate tax issues around gifts and the Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax (GSTT) rules. With our intimate knowledge of your assets and goals, we can recommend more sophisticated planning strategies and organize our assets to help maximize family wealth.